Become a Prayer Partner
One of the easiest ways to become involved is to become a prayer partner! As often as you think of us, pray for new opportunities to reach people through this ministry, for souls to be saved, for needs to be met, and remember that each one of our teams need you to hold them up before the Lord as they travel.
When an opportunity for a project is announced, join hands and hearts with us to see the job done.
One way to get involved in the ministry of Macedonian Missionary Service is by working with one of our many teams to do short-term mission work. Macedonian Missionary Service is very thankful for all of the team members and supporters that have given their time, talent, and treasure to help our missionaries across the globe. What an opportunity to serve the Lord!
If you are interested in getting involved with any of our teams: Building, Medical, MacTrips, or Delivery Teams, PLEASE CLICK THE “GET INVOLVED” BUTTON TO THE RIGHT. Print the application and return it with the necessary documentation to: Macedonian Missionary Service, PO Box 756 Somerset, KY 42502.
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization.
Support us by adding Macedonian Service Foundation Inc. Polk City, FL to your Amazon account. Click here to learn more.
Donate Tools and Supply Item
All of our teams depend upon your financial contributions to operate, but another way you can help is by donating tools and supply items that are used by a specific ministry team. Some examples can be found below:
- Builders Team
- Tool trailer supplies
- Nail guns (trim, framing, roofing)
- Skill saws
- Sheet rock equipment (knives, pans, squares)
- Small individual tools (hammers, framing squares, screwdrivers, etc.)
- Cordless equipment (drills, hammer drills, saws)
- Corded equipment (drills and saws)
- Table saw
- Electrical tools (strippers, wire cutters, etc.)
- Socket set
- Eye protection
- Paint equipment (caulk guns, brushes, buckets, drop clothes)
- Shovels and rakes
- Garbage cans
- Plumbing tools (monkey wrench, copper cutters, etc.)
- Brooms and Dust Pans
- Tool bags for holding small tools
- Scaffolding and walk boards
- Air compressor and hose
- MacTrips (VBS/Church Camp)
- Construction Paper
- Craft Supplies
- Traveling Expenses
Make a Financial Contribution
We are able to minister because of the donations of many individuals across the country, and this ministry is totally dependent upon contributions from churches and supporters like you. Macedonian is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) corporation. All donations are tax deductible and are greatly appreciated. Some of the funds that you can choose support are listed below. To donate online to any of the funds below, visit our Donate page.
- Abigail Eye Fund – This fund is set up to help children in other countries receive surgical help that is life changing for them.
- Bibles, Tracts and Literature Fund – This fund is set up for the Olympic Bible projects that take place during the Summer and Winter Olympics, as well as for anyone who is interested in receiving a Bible, Tract or Biblical Literature.
- Broadcasting – Support a radio broadcast that has been on the air since 1984. “The Macedonian Call” is beamed into countries across the globe where over 80% of the world’s population is now able to receive the broadcast.
- Builders – The Macedonian Builders have been involved in more than 100 building projects, both in the United States and foreign countries. Builders always need funds for construction tools, equipment and travel expenses.
- “The Macedonian Call” Magazine – The Macedonian Call is sent, free of charge, to anyone interested in worldwide missions and the work of the Macedonian Missionary Service.
- Correspondence Courses – The Basic Bible Course and other publications of Macedonian Missionary Service are sent, free of charge, to anyone interested in receiving them.
- Ministry Fund – The general fund pays for utilities, postage, computers, equipment and secretarial help.
- Mac Med – Macedonian Medical Team (MacMed) conducts medical campaigns in developing countries where there is a lack of medical facilities. These campaigns have helped open doors to new countries and to missionaries already in the field.
- MacTrips – This is a ministry that allows young adults the opportunity to participate in missions through spiritual training and temporary placement with missionaries in the field.
- Medicine Fund – This fund is for the medical supplies and medicine that are needed for each of the Mac Med trips. Each medical campaign requires between $123,000.00 – $150,000.00 (retail value) worth of medicine. Some of the medicines are donated; however, we must purchase others. The average cost is between 5-9%. Your contribution will allow the team to administer medicine and witness to lots of souls.
- Printing – Macedonian has been involved in printing Bibles and tracts from day one. Over five million tracts have been delivered to the field in a variety of languages.
- Travel Accounts – Leon Jasper, Harold Williams, Brant Lane, Paul Lamb, Ben Brittain, Hugo Mallozzi, Michael Ryan, Cole Howard, Gary Weidenbach, and Ricki Boyle all raise their own support to go on these mission trips to spread the gospel and to minister to the people. This fund is set up to help them continue to spread the gospel.
Macedonian Missionary Service now accepts credit card payments for general donations or any project donations. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and most major cards. We hope that this will benefit you. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 606-677-6683. To donate online, visit our Donate page.